SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

mathew in the last 3 or 4 cc's rosa had top...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    mathew

in the last 3 or 4 cc's rosa had top surgeons/investigators with him in the call + the investigator meeting they had even with the trial halt was attended by alot of surgeons. so your comment " sold a bill goods by rosa " is way off target.

the whole issue with slow enrollment is broken down into 2 scenarios . most patients in this segment of the market believe they are not that sick to have a device . 2 , the cpulse is good , but why not wait for the fully implantable. which explains the slow enrollment and the change of the trial as we are seeing now.

I could list all the positives that were done by the previous management team in the last 5 years , and trust me the positives greatly outweigh the negatives. Reality is , the stock price when its this slow blinds alot of people.

as it seems like you have no faith in the product or the potential or the management , why hold on even to recoup losses. sell and save whatever you have left. your money but i dont understand your extreme negativity.

hell , id literally buy all your shares today for $1 , 40-50% premium just so i stop reading these comments here and on yahoo.
    Last edited by tootip: 31/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.