PLS 3.48% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

Pokerface, page-34

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    To all readers
    The following words posted by osa87 are worth rereading.

"People on here that are bitching and moaning about the company not providing clearer or more precise timeframes on the Mining Licence have finally got their wish. But its come at the cost of handing shorters a golden ticket. I hope you guys enjoy the next couple of weeks because they're going to be bumpy."

TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN !!!

Today was disappointing to say the least. There are no doubt, forces at play (shorters, manipulators etc that are not ever going to act in shareholders best interest. BUT we don't do ourselves ANY favours going on and on about perceived management short comings and missed deadlines.

There are many long term investors that post from time to time utter garbage or at best voice unrealistic expectations and heavily biased opinions. We have probably at least 15 posters who are well researched and you can generally rely on to give a reasoned, experienced opinion on where the company is at and whether or not it is being handled professionally. If you are not sure for heavens sake ring the company until you get an answer to your query.

Voicing frustration on this thread is somewhat pointless IMO and achieves nothing positive. If anything it just feeds the uncertain minds who run for cover after reading 20 negative posts on a given day, all of which is pure speculation. Well all I can say is that it has become a self fulfilling prophesy. Well done chumps you got exactly what you deserved. Just a pity you helped to drag some of us down with you.
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.