FAR 1.04% 47.5¢ far limited

DBI have been cogitating on these 3D maps since you put them up,...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    DB

I have been cogitating on these 3D maps since you put them up, thanks for that. What can we make of it.

It would seem that there have been about 10 passes along the Senegal/Gambian border adjoining A1 and A2. and then 4 passes in A2 and along the border with A1.

So many east/west runs seems excessive if it is all about unionisation? Need some expert advise hear please. A majority of the SNE partners and Senegal gov would have to agree to this and presumably the partners pay for it.

Far and the Gambian government would need to agree to the north/south 3D runs but who is paying.

All the explanations I can think of suggest a pretty high level of cooperation between the partners. They must all think they are getting something out of it.

Could they be gathering data legally to make a bid together for leases that have become much more expensive.

Even more intriguing, could another party(I see a green logo major here) be paying for a look as part of a rationalisation of a number of leases that are at different stages of exploration and exploitation?

Cheers all

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 47.5¢ $37.01K 77.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43897 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 32778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.