ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Polar Silk Road Ice Silk Road - GML

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    The US recently visited the Arctic for the Council meeting but also spent sometime in Greenland with IA Egede and Foreign Minister Pete Broberg Naleraq Party. They have both given a strong statement to stop Kavefjeld....that was their election slogan....

I do believe the real threat to GML is how the US view the China Silk Road.......

It can be called the Ice Road which was and is an agreement between Russia and China. But the the Polar Silk Road is a Chinese initiative.
    China are now accepted as being somewhat involved in the Arctic DYOR

Biden is shortly due to meet with Putin and one of the key topics is likely to be the Arctic which also involves many other nations as well including Canada. However US releases have been "Containing China's ambitions in particular in REE's being critical in all the new technology and Defence or military use.

We have much discussion regarding all the technical issues (on the site going over and over the same points) on the minerals etc not enough work done this not explored etc.....
    However we do have the EIA approved as meeting the authorities standards and approval to go to PH which has now been extended to 13th September including participation by politicians the company GML etc, during this time it also includes as I understand the completion of the White Paper which GML would then respond to.

The threat as I see it and have done now for a while is a lack of clarity knowing these threats may exist of the strong bond between the company and Shenghe (part of China's Silk Road Plan) not being more clearly addressed as to the future moving forward and processing.........

We know the situation with Shenghe and MP they have a similar share in MP as GML 9% but Mountain Pass were also originally a processor and are now building a new upgraded plant plus it was always about cost China cheaper.
    Although Shenghe are still doing the Processing in China......this will gradually change

The big difference with GML is the processing and Shenghe involvement in new plant development in the EU as originally proposed by Shenghe in their presentations in the EU in I think 2019.

The issue as far as I can see is the Goal Posts have substantially moved since that time.

This is the threat as I see it to GML unless their is some plan that has not yet been announced.......

Certainly when I spoke to GML quite sometime ago they made it quite clear to me that the company GML is in charge not Shenghe.......
    but that has not been demonstrated recently in publicity press release and adds where they talk about the strong bond between Shenghe and GML.
    Thats all fine but it does not address the danger signs being expressed by the US "Contain" and Egede and Broberg stance.

Not with standing that if GML have passed all the requirements then the project has to be passed...........The threat is still there........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.