ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi NorthernlightsYes it would appear that a different picture...

1. 2,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Hi Northernlights

Yes it would appear that a different picture may emerge. Plus they have to follow due process and IA Broberg were part of GML special conditions.

certainly I agree with you sentiments as I understood the US got involved with the Airport based on their long history with Greenland plus the fact they did take their eye off the ball. Until Trump woke them up and hence the Consulate reopening. Agree China is big buyer of fish as are others.
    But they are seeking bigger fish in the Arctic. Greenland is important in that context.

Yes their economy is wrecked and seriously facing collapse.... But then if you look at employed workers about 24000.
    10000 are employed by the Government oN that basis they don't produce anything for the economy.

China of course would be very interested in taking over or assisting with their fishing industry.

IA plans will not solve the problems and Pete Broberg has roadmap with an ambition that the US will match the money from Greenland..... On their pathway to Independence.
    That does not solve anything including all the social issues.

And yes IA and Naleraq support mining but many projects are way down the track and would not produce the potential income as GML would.

Of course one focussed major project such as Kavefjeld surely would give them enough to look after in the short term.

My reason for putting up my post on the Polar Silk Road is the politics at play contain China in the Arctic... and the influence China have with GML once established. They do have a person on GML board and once approved a toehold in Greenland which is significantly different from buying fish.

Therefore it should not be ignored in the bigger picture if it has the potential to effect GML.

Clearly I have no idea what they are discussing, but the State Department found enough time to spend with Egede and Broberg when Israel/Palestine was on fire.....

GML potentially could be largest in world and it has a Chinese active partner in the board

I am not talking about expertise now or anything like that just the politics at play therefore it should be on the Threat List....

"GO THOR"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.