ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi nroWhat you say is all reasonable however my thoughts on the...

1. 2,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Hi nro

What you say is all reasonable however my thoughts on the Arctic Silk Road are specifically related to Greenland and the Arctic and not the EU.
    Russia already have some sort of Silk Road Agreement with China but there are some emerging concerns with that....

The Polar Silk Road as promoted previously by Shenghe as their road to the Arctic is just another Belt and Road and is a China initiated project.

I know all the issues and benefits regarding trade routes etc. But China is wanting to exert it influence strategically in the Arctic. as it is elsewhere....

The big difference between MP and GML is that Shenghe have a board member on GML and have much more say as to what will happen versus MP where they have no say but hold 9% shares and do all the processing. Of courseI I am sure they have played some other roles as well. while MP continuing rebuilding their processing facility.

The Arctic is really a totally different issue and is Strategically very important to the US (want to contain China) since the election and IA Egede and Naleraq Pete Broberg now run the Government on a platform of stopping Kavefjeld..........

Not withstanding that the GOG have to follow due process and the EIA approved good to go to PH. It has been extended now to 13th September........allowing for more consultation etc but also in that time the White Paper.

I do believe that we need to see these factors as a Threat even with the demand for REE.

Shenghe although they are a listed company they are partly state owned as are their affiliates' some fully state owned. Shenghe are only following the Party Line. Everything they do and achieve is beneficial for the Chinese Economic Plan.

Greenland : At present the only Chinese involved project is GML that I know of. Of course there are others but they are all on hold So if and when GML get the go ahead with potentially the largest Rare Earth Mine in the World it will immediately give China a toehold in Greenland..........

Now I know and have said previously that China play the long-game and thats their strategy cooperation etc, but we also need to consider what is happening elsewhere.

Jorn Nielsen was previously talking about processing but did not give clarity on GML as I remember. Shenghe on the other hand have had a lot to say about the processing in particular the EU. From my perspective it should be GML from start to finish. Shenghe being associated. Meaning it is a GML Mine all the way.

So I do not see what I am saying as being Negative as some of the later post may intimate today..... but what I do see is that we are only looking for all the positives without considering what may be a Threat.....on the ground now in Greenland

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.