Police allege Brittany Higgins is under threat, page-72

1. 47,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @sunny coast; IMO ingrained misogyny ranging from verbal put downs to denials of basic human rights including the right to privacy and to say "NO!" to advances have to be challenged.

Hardly a week goes by without yet another story emerging about the Liberal Party's toxic culture - with those blowing whistles soon identified by our MSM and high level legal beagles engaged by the Liberal Party machine:

" Former Liberal MP ‘distressed’ after being named as woman who made harassment allegations " [by Radio Station 2GB]
    "... She said he had been distressed disclosing “even a small portion of these details” after attempting to keep the process private.
    “I sought to create a confidential process that would enable natural justice and provide me with safety as I navigate this process,” she said.
    ..."
    "... The claims are now being interrogated by an SC appointed by the Liberal party to conduct an “independent investigation”. ..."
    https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jul/24/liberal-mp-harassment-allegations-2gb

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.