Police on high alert as hundreds gather for anti-lockdown protest at the Shrine of Remembrance, page-67

1. 23,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The locked boarders, coincidence or not, appear to be working here in the West.

Millions don't agree,........... Evidence for these said millions?

Speaking of millions -> where have you been, have you not looked at the millions, thousands per Day in each country around the world catching the virus,....huge No's per Day.
    Is lockdown and locked boarders causing this????????

Not to mention, with regards to what I think,.......it appears even the said experts ATM can't come up with the answers,.are you smarter than them and have the solutions?

As for collateral,..........as for the financial side of it, that bomb was already in place before the virus,.......the virus has simply brought it forward, fuse been set and the Real impact, like never before imo, is yet to happen?

The world has entered into huge debt, have you ever wondered as to who or to how many or few?

Not to mention, all these handouts,........it appears to have brought all sorts of groups out of the woodwork who now think the handouts are a God given right and should be ongoing.
    Hmm,.....more future minority protest groups, no doubt coming/forming down the track, give me, give me.
    Looking very much like a protest world on the way.
    A bit like little Wally jumping up down because mummy won't give him a lollie biggrin.png

It would appear, where heading into uncharted waters?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.