Police receive 10,000 tip offs over anarchist march, page-11

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    So they achieved what they have been trying to for the last year.

They managed to turn the people against each other via the use of fear.

Brilliant, that was my dream as a child. A world where my friends turn against me because of my beliefs for the greater good. I have a lot of friends who have accepted what has been put them by the government and are happily waiting for the vaccination.

Do I hate them ? Do I tell them they are stupid. Do I refer to them as idiots ?

Simple answer NO. Because that is 100% their choice.

The problems that appear at rallies (protests) generally appear when movement is restricted. 500kg horses tend to intimidate humans in close proximity. Pepper sprays batons etc do the same.

Are these people genuinely a threat to society ? If pro covid mask wearing individuals wear their mask as required they should feel quite safe is the way I see it. If any of these people (rally attendies) get sick then they are entitled to medical treatment as any other citizen would be who didn't rally.

Seeing people say they deserve to die and go untreated would by like watching obese people die untreated. They make choices that are no different to those who elect not to follow the covid suggestions. Some people speed in cars.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.