it’s 2021. Emotional blackmail doesn’t work other wise my wife...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    it’s 2021. Emotional blackmail doesn’t work other wise my wife would have got me to stop smoking years ago. What chance you reckon you or the government got with me to get that bs when I’m not bothered about a little rnr. If. I got it ?

I live in melb travel all over for work and haven’t stopped. No one ive came into contact with has covid, knew anyone with it or had it or had covid after I left. I do know of two jab deaths so no.

it’s your problem if you believe the turd your told by the media and selected scientists and selected science. Do we need to hear your fear on a forum ? Not really. I’m saying don’t bring that to me and expect me to comply with the bs.

maybe if you masked up scary cats stopped wishing death on me and spitting on me as I go about my daily business I’d be nicer. Apparently we are meant to be tolerate. You do you and leave me alone eh. I don’t say anything to maskers - I do laugh occasionally when I see them alone in the car or scattered all over the ground for me to have to step over.

I’ll wait till 2030 to get the jab - when it’s safe and not an experiment. Maybe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.