nikk0 - I would add to your list the hypocrisy of our young...

1. 391 Posts.
    nikk0 - I would add to your list the hypocrisy of our young looking up to the likes of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton as so called role models(might as well put all of Hollywood in their), I mean these people can't tie their own shoe laces without getting caught in some sex video which is spread round the internet, the implications Well just ask any employer their feelings about 'GenY' I'm sure most will argue they have troubles with them turning up to work, being punctual or doing the work at all - does this sound familiar? We're all too happy to bag sports people and quick to put bring them in line, at least these people have talent but being rude, exhibition, sex, drugs etc Hollywood uses these people to sell all of this yet nothing is said or done, is this normal behaviour our children should be subject to I think not! Its being fed to us not only on TV/radio/mags but now a behemoth to replace media of all media the 'internet' which Gen Y's use and know more about Gen X, will our kids think exhibition, drugs and the like is just 'normal' behaviour and something we use should just get over ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.