Firstly let me say I have not been to one of his exhibitions and...

1. 1,107 Posts.

Firstly let me say I have not been to one of his exhibitions and I do not know if this style of ilistration is something that he usually participates in.

I have seen the images on the tv and agree that the Media always Beat up a sensationalist view for their own end and if they thought support would have been with the contrary view of some writers here it would have been whatever they knew would be popular.

The fact of the matter is that censorship by the state/parliament/law is not wrong.

Our politicians are voted into power by you and me and the majority rules. These laws are the result of a demacratic society.

One writer wrote, "But if we get down to the level of the moralising do-gooders and 'better-than-thous' again, we might just going to find ourselves living a seriously restricted and joyless life where only people who are happy to live in a straight-jacket will find happiness.

Say What? I'm sorry but I don't find any happiness in this topic nor this part of his work.

The real concern here is this girls parents, Who in their right mind would have allowed this? From all aspects of this process, beginning to end. It makes my skin crawl. I have three girls and the thought of this girls parents allowing this just leaves me numb.

I agree that this may not be intended to be anything but "Art" but it would be certainly be used by pedophiles to look at, swap, or do whatever it is they do.

What a favorite this artist must be amongst them!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.