Zen I hope you dont understand what you have done here. The best...

1. 302 Posts.
    Zen I hope you dont understand what you have done here. The best you can hope for is that th HC moderator deletes your posts and cancells your membership. There are grounds here for you to be questioned regarding your comments and attitude. If I were you I would be contacting HC immediatley and requesting your post be deleted. Trust me if the peadiaphilia police take any interest in your jokes/comments you will have some uncomfortable days ahead. If you are only joking think again, this is a public forum and you are responsible for what you contribute. I am really angry about this and have let HC know what I would like done. I will give you the benifit of the doubt and hope you were drunk,stoned or dont really understand the gravity of what you have written. Take some action and ask HC to get rid of your posts. Get yourself a new posting name and steer clear of this subject. If you are angry then you only have yourself to blame. I am giving you a chance to put this behind you, take it, and fix this as best you can. I dont want to see these offensive posts here in 24 hours. I am resourced and will persue a complaint if you dont try and fix this by having HC delete your posts.

I hope this is just a misunderstanding on your part.

Regards

Mark

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.