Polio, page-4

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Well, that's really freaky, 'cos I was never vaccinated for polio, and neither are my kids, and none of them have polio! Weird, isn't it?

I had a patient in the other day, too. 17 y/o boy. Fully vaccinated. Current problem is diarrhoea. 20+ times a day. Naturally school is a problem, let alone his QCS test. The doctors say that he has been prescribed too many antibiotics during his life, and all his gut bacteria have been eliminated. Extinct. No more. All they can offer is a colostomy bag. Fortunately fecal transplants are available in Sydney, and money is no object, so the mother is looking into it.

Sometimes I wish I could get people in to see the results of blindly following medical best practice with no regard to the potential impact.

Oh, but they did. Oh, boy, they really did! Which is why the governments were forced to abandon the compulsory smallpox vaccinations, after which the incidence subsided, until they stopped the vaccines altogether. When smallpox disappeared altogether.

https://www.le.ac.uk/lahs/downloads/RossPagesfromvolumeXLIIIsm-7.pdf

The German approach was different. They (being Germans) had complete records of every individual case. So they analysed the cases and found that in most cases the first cases of smallpox in an area were in vaccinated people. So they stopped vaccinating. And smallpox went away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.