RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Does anybody find this a little intriguing? As a newbie not...

1. 53 Posts.
    Does anybody find this a little intriguing?

As a newbie not wanting to offend (pongoveeartch) do i require to post sources? By no means a ramp but an observation for disucussion. (sorry for the length)

From Washington post:

US Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Jendayi Frazer met with Somaliland president Dahir Riyale Kahin at the State Department around the 17/01/08.

State Department spokesman Sean McCormack : "We have interest in fighting terrorism in Somalia, as well as in the Horn of Africa. ... Anybody who has an interest in a more peaceful and democratic Somalia has a role to play in this process."

Not sure but I think I heard the line from somewhere before?

and now the Somalia Cabinet is centralising in Mogadishu. Abdirazak Ashkii is Somalia’s minister for reconciliation.

“We’re trying actually in 2009 to make a general election whereby those elected can come and rule this country, and 4.5 should not be in place because it’s not fair, should I say that and it should be based on a tribe basis. It has to be a modern Somalia and those who can lead can come out and actually be elected,” Ashkii said.

“We need a peace force and peace making troops within the African Union and international we also like to do that. This is a very important country in the Horn of Africa and we need to have the support from the international community economically. So I wish they would implement the promise that they have made on several occasions,” Ashkii said.

Seems to be a bit more progressive than the last peace keeping effort. Ah... the sweet smell of democracy/capitalism. Did wonders for Nicaragua, Venezuela, Iraq. Well at least someone benefitted.
    (possibly oil co. shareholers???)

WARNING: THIS IS A GIVEN FOR RANGERS, BUT ALWAYS DO UR OWN RESEARCH, CRITICAL THINKING AND KNOWLEDGE IS KING!

I am a patient boy....I wait and wait and wait....My time is like water down a drain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.