ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Political Angle

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    With the Indian delegation arriving later this month and a possible MPA signing it has become obvious from the last update that management want maximum exposure for the signing, including- where possible federal and state politicians to be present when ink finally hits paper.

I endorse this. If ever there was a time for management to get on their high-horse about something, it's NOW! I hope they secure good publicity from a number of different news outlets for the signing (and possibly for the rest of the visit) which brings me to my next question...

What do shareholders think will be the political angle, the story for this project?

With coal being such a dirty word and hot potato I can't see the focus being entirely on Coldry producing a BCE equivalent. I think the "revolution in steel-making" is a much better angle, more easily digested by environmentalists and more saleable to the public. As a shareholder it feels as though the focus has shifted anyway from Coldry as feedstock to produce electricity to a feedstock purpose fit for Matmor.

So the signing story will have a main focus, will it be on the Coldry technology or Matmor?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.216K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20424328 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16056176 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.