ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

It seems that 40 million Danish Kroner has gone astray in...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    It seems that 40 million Danish Kroner has gone astray in Municipality Kujalleq's finances, but the IA Mayor refuses to explain. (Note: Kujalleq is where Kvanefjeld is located.)
    Now, there may be no connection between this incident and the anti-Uranium movement (Urani Namiki) but it certainly shows a deep rift amongst the political parties, locally.
    Or there may be a connection, in which the missing funds were used illegitimately, in pursuit of stopping our mine.
    Let's wait and see.

From Sermitsiaq just now:
    "8-6 is written on the scoreboard. This is the confidence that Mayor Stine Egede (IA) has after today's vote of no confidence in Kommune Kujalleq's municipal council. There are 15 municipal council members in Kommune Kujalleq, and it is the mayor who has abstained from voting. How is it possible that a mayor can overlook how the municipality's administration manages the municipality's finances, when the mayor is obligated under the Agency Act to supervise that everything is in accordance with laws and regulations? That is the question that has made the Democratic Party in the Southern Municipality pull up the red card. Demokraatit, which is in coalition with Inuit Ataqatigiit in Kommune Kujalleq, has given the coalition partner an ultimatum to IA: Remove the mayor and nominate someone else for the post. The municipal director is also heavily criticized. The municipal director is employed by the municipal council, and Demokraatit has therefore included the question of whether municipal director Tina Pars should receive a notice of dismissal who, according to Demokraatit, has grossly neglected her responsibility. But before the municipal council got that far, the mayor chose to follow the recommendation that the rest of the meeting should take place behind closed doors. Bibi Kielsen (IA): I had resigned as mayor! Internally at Inuit Ataqatigiit, there is a rebellious atmosphere, at least among Bibi Kielsen. Throughout the open part of the municipal council meeting, she has criticized her party colleague, Mayor Stine Egede, for a lack of integrity and judgment.- If it was me who was mayor and if it was me who had caused the economic chaos, I would have resigned as mayor myself, says Bibi Kielsen, among others. But not only that, Bibi Kielsen has also criticized the mayor for arrogance towards the municipal council members. Kielsen believes that the mayor cannot be aware of this to the other elected representatives by responding arrogantly and ignoring to his municipal council colleagues. But Bibi Kielsen chose to vote with the IA group on the grounds that she does not want to be a destructive factor for her party."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.