TLS 0.52% $3.88 telstra group limited

political football, page-2

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    First check out the fluctuations in iinet sp compared to tls over last couple of months.

Thodey said basically no difference between labour and coalition
    Having said that my understanding is tls will get its money faster under a coalition govt as fibre to the node will be faster to roll out.Also the coalition will have to buy or lease telstra's copper from the node to premise.

I'll post the following if only to make myself feel better about maintaining my long position,and excluding the fact I think thursday's report should be good.

Many (including myself)are concerned about the rapid increase in tls's sp,but tls has just been thru the perfect storm with future fund and conroy's threats smashing telstra's sp to $2.55.This would have smashed any companies sp bhp ,banks etc.

IMO if not for above perfect storm tls would have continued to trade between $3.70 and $4.20.This being before RBA started to cut rates.So if perfect storm didn't happen I don't think holders would be as concerned about SP rising from $3.70 -$4.20 to the $5 mark.

I also think telstra is now in a better position than it was before FF selling and conroy threats .

But I can't blame anyone selling down or out.

Lets hope thursday's report is reasonable,with growth technology earnings mentioned, a .30 div for 2014 guidance would be great,and lets add a RBA rate cut on the 3/2/13.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.88 $3.89 $3.86 $69.88M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 121998 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 64705 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.