EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

At this sort of volume I am not concerned about SP. Volume tells...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    At this sort of volume I am not concerned about SP. Volume tells me the main players and most of us still have faith and patience. My concern if any is the many coverage posted here and no official statement from EMH! However it is quite possible that they don’t want to take any risk of shooting themselves in the foot by making any statement while the negotiation still ongoing with govt. As I said before if we are going to get significant update immediately after govt decision then I will hold tight.its an opportunity cost thing. I know the price is not going anywhere until govt decision so could move fund somewhere else but if BAU at EMH I don’t want to miss the takeoff after the decision. It’s gonna be quick and massive IMO. Plus if they put a trading halt before releasing - which is very likely in my opinion, if there are information they cannot release until last minutes/days negotiation then I will be locked out of an easy SP double up, if govt decision is fair and reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.