IVZ 1.41% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Political Risk and instability, page-34

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    At no time did I say the people of Zimbabwe posed a threat.

We can agree to disagree re the threat from IS operating all the way down from Kenya (possibly from further North as well) and now looking to extend further from their existing foothold in Mozambique.

It is real and it is happening now.

The longer they take to get projects established and operating the bigger the threat.

Namibia and Botswana are models for what I am talking about. When I was in the old South West Africa there was much bloodshed etc, That all gone now because the present govts have done a great job in supporting terrific projects and fairly passing on the benefits to their people.

I could live very happily in either of those countries. My favourite places on the planet is the Namib desert and particularly the Skeleton Coast and the Kalahari where I have spent a lot of my life. The Bushmen folklore speaks of their place as being their Garden of Eden and the place from which we all came into being. And sometimes, in the Okavango as you watch the life all around you, you will certainly come to understand their love of country.

Our only disagreement is you don't see any threat to Zimbabwe.

Yet all the surrounding heads of Govt see the threat loud and clear. Because they have lived the history and it will be them who have to face the problems.

Thanks for the the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.