TZN 0.00% 3.0¢ terramin australia limited.

political situation in algeria this looks ordi

1. 993 Posts.
    On this post have we had any discussion re the current political landscape in algeria. Critical to any mining company one would envisage.

Over the past two years the Algerian government has been reviewing foreign investment and land right ownership within the country. What appears to being proposed is a royalty and tariff scheme which will not only limit the % ownership of an existing or proposed mine but also inflict substantial royalty payments that would cripple any funds leaving the country. Subsequently one also needs to review algerian tax laws which limit or define the amount of franked revenue that can leave the country.

Does anybody have any thoughts re these findings. I have reseached TZN quite thoroughly and cannot find any mention of adverse government restrictions within their announcements. A friend from AFR is currently doing a piece on TZN - will be interesting to see if he clarifies our findings.

I think I might might ring the company and see what they have to say - I personally am not confident in the political situation - what looks like a great stock is increasingly making me nervous

Any comments anybody??

Wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.