ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Political situation, page-4

1. 3,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    http://sermitsiaq.ag/kim-kielsenikke-valg -
    "What now?

All eyes are now directed toward the President of Naalakkersuisut What he has going?
    -There have been many threats recently from Partii Naleraqs page. In the case of airports, it has been important for me to get things in place. And now we are finally on the way to an agreement, he said.
    Partii Naleraqs decision to leave the Coalition leaves Kim Kielsen with three options: Either reigns he further in a minority coalition with support Parties, or also he tries to form a new coalition. Third and ultimate option is to call new elections.

The last solution will Kim Kielsen preferably avoid, he stressed.
    -Society do not need an election now. It is not my goal. I believe and hope that we can get the ends to achieve together in cooperation with other parties in Inatsisartut, says Kim Kielsen.
    Explorations

He indicates that he has been in telephone contact with the Chairmen of the two other coalition parties, Venkatesh k. Heilmann (Atassut) and Ziad Qujaukitsoq (Nunatta Qitornai), and from here is the message that they are interested in continuing cooperation and support, to concluded an agreement with the Danish Government on the funding of parts of the Airport package."
    To much at stake here, for them to throw in the towel now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.