BPH 8.33% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Political

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hey Guys,

I've taken it upon myself to start a thread so that comments moving forward regarding misrepresentations from policitians can be found in the one spot.

I have just finished lodging a report to ASIC regarding the public comments that Lucy Wicks has published to Facebook.

"Petroleum Exploration Permit 11 (PEP 11) is owned by Advent Energy Pty Ltd. The Exploration Permit and Advent Energy are owned by multiple publicy listed companies on the ASX (BPH and BUY).Two applications regarding PEP 11 are currently with NOPTA and undergoing a decision making process. One application is currently sitting with Keith Pitt, as Joint Authority under the Offshore Petroleum Greenhouse Gas Shortage Act 2006, to provide a decision on the application.

Lucy Wicks MP has made a post on her verified Facebook page that directly affect publicly listed companies and which are also untrue in nature. Lucy Wicks has published the following:
    - "Under a Morrison Government, PEP-11 will not go ahead - that is a rock-solid guarantee"
    - "Without the Prime Minister's say so, further exploration cannot take place"

I note that these comments have been published publicly on a verified Facebook page that has so far engaged over 2,000 people. These comments are untrue as per the Offshore Petroleum Greenhouse Gas Shortage Act 2006. The Prime Minister does not have a say what-so-ever regarding the current applications sitting with NOPTA and the Joint Authority.

Lucy Wick is engaging a political stunt whereby she is publishing false information that directly affects the trading of publicly listed companies."

The report reference number is 10026332 if you wish to lodge a complaint yourself. Reports can be made here. It takes a max of ten minutes.
    Report misconduct to ASIC | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $237.5K 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1334232 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ 10398710
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.