It has been announced that the police are going to be allowed...

1. 62,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

It has been announced that the police are going to be allowed touse water cannons on rioters. They are putting some washing powder in to stopthe coloureds from running.
    ----------------------------
    Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London. Policethink it might be the start of another Ram-a-dam.
    Riots in Birmingham last month caused over £1 million worth ofimprovements
    Muslims have gone on the rampage in Manchester, killing anyone who's English..Police fear the death toll could be as high as 8 or 9.
    Years ago it was suggested that "An apple a day keeps the doctoraway." But, since most of the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that abacon sandwich works great!
    Police in London have found a bomb outside a mosque...
    They've told the public not to panic as they've managed to push itinside.
    ====================
    During last night's high winds
    , an African family were killed by afalling tree.
    A spokesman for the Birmingham City
    Council said "We didn'teven know they were living up there".
    ====================
    Jamaican minorities in the UK have complained that there are not enoughtelevision shows with minorities in mind, so Crimewatch is being shown 5 timesa week now.
    ====================
    I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf
    who got pickpocketed.
    How could anyone stoop so low
    ?
    ===================
    I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifthfloor balcony, shaking a carpet.
    I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"
    ====================
    An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay ofher colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal. It seems that a caller
    dialled 911 from acell phone stating, "I am depressed and lying on a railway line so thatwhen the train comes I can finally meet Allah." To which the call centreemployee replied, "Please remain calm and stay on the line."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.