ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Politics-AGM- PH-US-China

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Thought I would put a new thread up to try and focus on the issues that are now at play.

We just recently had the AGM and in my view nothing came out of that meeting that gave me New confidence in the pathway forward. Fundamentally all about achievements up to 31st December 2020.

The Chairman stating as I understand Softly softly approach....

Obviously politics is seriously at play plus as we know the rules given to GML have to be complied with for the mine to be approved.....

We now know that PH extended To 14th Sept probably because it gives GOG time to compromise on their rhetoric. .....we think

Regarding the PH continuing 13th September further public consultation With participation by key government ministers during that time will complete case processing of licence application.
    The White Paper will will form part of the licence application.

By all that it seems that all necessary paperwork should be complete by 13th.

What role is GML taking in this process are they represented at PH will John Mair be there.

The meetings will have Political Representation who will that be what party besides Government..?

Obviously there is now a lot at play.

Much publicity has been out there recently about the strong bond between Shenghe and GML.

Commonly referred to as an
    Australian Owned Chinese Company.
    Also much publicity about Shenghe and processing.

Although I acknowledge that GML have advised they are in control of the destiny of the company. You cannot ignore what is out there.

The concerns over China's control of Rare Earth particularly the processing is a serious issue for The EU and the US the EU wanting to secure supply independent of China's control.

All these issues are now important in GML moving Forward. Greenland the US and it's strategic importance and the EU......... How is this being played with the stated strong bond between GML and Shenghe........

IA position with US and Greenland spending much time courting China.....

"GO THOR"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.