politics forum future, page-127

1. 8,527 Posts.
    what what what??

My ears are burning. Just caught up with your comment Reaps!

Finnet v moi?

I don't post ten, fifteen, twenty or more times a day. I don't TOU. Nor do I deduct thumbs, which I think is nasty. I just use the Ignore button, and then sparingly.

It is the "you did you didn't" point scorer type of poster who has to have the last say no matter what in childish fashion who's clogging up this forum. And this (I am) LEFT/RIGHT obsessive tendency - when we are all the one tribe, after all. And most of us want the best for each other. But nit-picking is not intelligent debate, and gets tiresome I agree. And some have no interest in politics generally of course.

Now that we've settled down to Marxist rule, (lol) I've swallowed the bitter pill and have to concentrate more on share trading and my other irons in the fire. I can't spend all day at the Political Forum; no time for that. Just "tune in" whe I can and enjoy reading others' opinions as generally it's a stimulating, informative and relevant forum, especially at this moment in our political history.

The Mining Tax developments are also particularly relevant at present to those of us holding affected stocks. Crucial to know what's happening.

Best to all whatever's decided.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.