politics forum future, page-43

1. 17,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Well I have never posted anything other than the national good, as I see it because, on the basis I live in the nation and can derive no interest from my portfolio or personal good from any debate in here , for me it can only be the former.

It is interesting you brought up the national good.

J Howard today was asked about whether it was a good thing , in retrospect, of one of his decisions when in politics by the guy running the show. He replied, it was a bad policy, but good politically,

So there you go, you can't blame participants left or right , if our elected leaders are leading the way regarding self interest.

If you want my personal opinion, promote the ignore button to users that are less tolerant. If someone is bordering on specific harassment, hopefully the moderators can tell, send a message , and if it persists there is always the courtroom.

Its a free world, if you want to throw your weight around, make sure you are on solid ground. If you don't want to risk it , or your intentions are not honourable, don't go there!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.