politics forum future, page-58

1. 17,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have a constructive suggestion. I must admit i do not like the secret ways of the political forum with this TOU where reason is seriously questionable at times.

I suggest another option as well. Another related forum. Please bare with me as this is intended to be neutral!

In fact maybe I should create a website. Ha Ha , I will refrain from self interest!

I think Hotcopper should show the which alias's do the TOU. Some do not like to judge but I think it is fair to judge the judges. This is how I would like it You, in your profile could select a list of the top TOU reporters for a week with numbers, and theit TOU post and arguments for it and related post. Then each person that looks into it can decide if they want to ignore them. Eg. If I think someone is overly intolerant I will ignore them.
    Not only that you also should be able to stop them from seeing your posts if you wish but not in the public forum. This exclusion would be from a related forum of like minded people so genuine debate can occur on subtle issues . For example the political forum is simply a left v right arggy barggy contest. Whereas, if the extremists are weeded out another forum can be utilised for genuine progressive debate on political topics.

Just a thought! Please don't hang me!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.