politics forum future, page-75

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Yoda,

"We created the politics forum due to requests from our members."

Yes, I do remember the pre Politics Forum days when posts of political nature were posted in the General Forum and at one stage flooded that forum. I was one of the members at the time who was keen to have a separate forum for issues of political nature and supported that move.

Sadly the Politics Forum has not lived up to the reasons it was set up for. It has become farcical, numerous inflammatory and sometimes borderline defamatory posts had been posted.

"However if the attitude and behaviour in this forum does not drastically improve we will be forced to close it permanently."

In my view, it will be a good idea to shut it down for, say, a month or two. It will give those who post regularly in this Forum cause to ponder over their style of posting, attitude, and behaviour and make amends accordingly.

sandminer, you made a comment about me in your post. Let me tell you that my life will not come to an end if it is closed down as my existence is not dependent on the Forum's existence. These days I hardly read many of the messages posted in this Forum.

Yes, have a temporary suspension of the Politics Forum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.