Intresting to read many posters ,feeling guilt , and owning up...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Intresting to read many posters ,feeling guilt , and owning up to there activities. Totally unnecessary I think , many regs go hard with there opinions and do it in an honest way.
    AS far a bigitory goes , I have never seen anything I'd call bigitory on this thread ,nor Have I seen more than 1 comment I'd consider raceist, blatent raceism or bigitory does not exixt on this thread as far as I can tell , now thats a judgement call on my own behalf , so I stand to be corrected.
    personally I think people are fairly balanced in there expression.
    As homosexuals are a topic of political debate , there can't be anything wrong with people's expressions for or against .. it's not bigitory to have a view, nor is it raceist to discuss people from offshore comming here.

The majority of political bigitory comes from the current government and it's media mouth the ACB.Gien that they are a minotory gov I think it fair they get unabashed critisim , if you don't like it get used to it , they made there bed now they lie in it ..to bad.
    we have big problems with freedom of expression as a result of current politics ..it the job of free thinking people to rise above it ...it's a difficult job to mantain our freedoms ..perhaps some don't feel they are cut out to accept that responsibility and fair enough I reckon.However those that recieve financial reward for there efforts have no choice .. make a call buy it or sell it ..thats your choice have a go and live by you convictions, in the same way J. Howard did ...go hard or go home !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.