"...eg. at least 2 recent cases of people posting an article...

1. 14,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    "...eg. at least 2 recent cases of people posting an article regarding the government gaining access to lost super. while i did my best to post the real & justifiable reasons for these funds being pushed to the consolifdated revenues of government, those with clear agendas kept posting blatant lies, potentially damaging lies, for political gain. until these blatant lies are immediately deleted from the forum, and the poster banned, the opportunity for blatant lies & misleading info getting into the community remains."

Son of Baglimit, reading differing view points is something I like about the forum.

A zealous member posted their own interpretation of an article and you pointed out where that interpretation was incorrect. I think the thumbs up were mainly for approval for the heads up on the article. However, your post explained it from a different view point which was a good thing.

I agree with other suggestions here to possibly limit the number of posts in any 24 hour period. I do think the frequent posters tend to get more carried away and probably incite those with differing political ideas.

I have never TOU'd anyone either. I find selective use of the ignore button works wonders and keeps frustration levels much lower.

I can understand it must be cause of much frustration to the mods, however it would be a shame to see it closed down completely if some simple measures such as limiting the number of posts allowed per day and being tougher on petty TOUers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.