LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

I believe the LAMP has no problem, we will know very soon....

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I believe the LAMP has no problem, we will know very soon.
    Eric's resignation is coming from the problem of lynas presently. lynas has too much debt needed to repay in 2 years and lynas is not affordable for not having positive cash flow very quickly.
    Everything has already written from the announcement. Eric has no commercial experience. As a CEO for lynas, it is too risky. Referring to his last brr interview the first few sentences, he said he spent all the time to let the LAMP running. So, he has not spent time on commercial and no one know whether he will be good or not. Therefore, lynas needs a proven record CEO to ensure the cash flow.
    How lynas can tell you this sad story... He has done everything for the plant but since he has no proven record of success in commercial side and we have not got two years for a try he has to go. (don't forget even in his talent area in engineering, the plant has been delay two years). It is really sad for Eric because his experience as CEO is just one year, and what his task in that year is just another COO task but not a normal CEO task. it does not help his career path to sit in top job at all.
    If lynas had not delay that long it would be more cash in the bank, then, I believe nc will let eric to try. Lynas started nameplate in june, eric even has not got chance to start commercial task.
    This is the reality, if you type CEO transition in google. You will find these CEO are all moving around especially within listed companies. The reason behind is companies want proven record, reliable person to run the business. Newbie has to find the chance to be promoted and gain experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.