SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

poll - directors share plan, page-35

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    wazbee, yep, Sultan would still have what it has now. The Company as however flagged that it is on an aggressive acquisition path that is being driven by the current team. Should that team leave for greener pastures, then IMO the potential for the current acquisition(s) could be removed.

I like blue sky potential......... and that will come with acquisitions.

I'll be voting FOR because I want to keep the current team happy and also attract quality people to SSC should the need arise.

From my previous post which I think you may have missed;

Posted: 02/08/11 11:45
    Post #: 7011789
    Price at time of posting: 1.7c
    In Reply to msg: 7011547
    IP: 121.214.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 644

wazbee, votes are only counted in the process if you actually vote. So if you do nothing, your shareholding will not affect the outcome of the vote.

I'll be voting FOR all resolutions. IMO it's important to attract and retain quality people in the current environment, particularly people who can bring quality projects to the Company. Given how well connected the current Directors are with O/S resource prospects, I'd hate to see them walk.... When the new projects come online, we'll need quality people to run them, not necessarily easy to find in the middle of a resource boom.

The expansion of the Business has already been flagged, we now need the right people to pull it off. The share plans will provide an incentive that will both attract and retain the right people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.