What gets me about these sorts of polls are the dickheads who...

1. 79,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    What gets me about these sorts of polls are the dickheads who run them, vote in them and then people who reference them

look at the thing???

Now I never reckoned that Obama was a saint - and Trump is yet to be finally judged --

but, 'obama worst president since WW2'

What bloody planet are these people on???? - or what drugs??

Kennedy --- went into Vietnam knowing they couldn't win and for political reasons

Kennedy - 'stayed' in Vietnam when he knew AND verbalized that it was hopeless - but, if he pulled out he wouldn't get a second term

Johnson - again 'stayed' in Vietnam even though he knew they couldn't win -- and verbalized that there was no point.

Nixon --------- enough said

Bush Jnr -- gave us the ingredients for a GLOBAL financial crisis --- and took us into a wrong war and created enough enemies that people attacked America

Holy mother of god ------------------- some dickheads reckon that Obama was worse??????????????

For pete's sake --- even Trump looks ok in comparison so far --- you just CANNOT do much worse than going to war, killing hundreds of thousands, getting 10's of thousands of your own killed

And, some dickheads actually vote that Obama - and now Trump is worse

????????? absolute BS
    Last edited by pintohoo: 24/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.