Pollies Wage War Against Australia's Poor

1. 47,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I freely admit to being distressed by what our politicians are doing to Australia. Their writing on the wall is bone-chilling!

From the fascist service by recent governments to large corporations which has trashed our Budget to the destruction of our environment to serve the vested interests of irresponsible large corporations, together with the inhumane treatment of vulnerable asylum seekers and even to politicians' sickening war on the kids of the poor; I rank our politicians amidst the World's worst sewer rats.

"... "It is surely unacceptable that the 20 most expensive independent schools in NSW receive more than $111 million per annum in public funding, when the gap in reading performance between the top 20 per cent and bottom 20 per cent of our 15-year-olds is equivalent to five years of schooling," he said. ..."
    http://www.theage.com.au/national/e...d-private-school-funding-20160908-grbzj3.html

Our politicians are deeply dividing Australia along class, race and religious lines as never before in our history.

Our core values have been badly trashed as we descend into one of the World's most irresponsible, drug-afflicted and morally bankrupt societies. Even our judiciary is NO longer spared the influence of our rotten politicians.

I'd love to think someone was shining a light from that aspirational hill. Sadly, it's a gas flame from fracking by large corporations who couldn't give a rat's rear end about the consequences for our underground water resources or fossil fuel pollution as they put their hands out for the latest round of DAP payments to fuel even greater levels of executive remuneration.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.