HDR hardman resources limited

PTFE,As the posts here say that the people doing the telephoning...

1. 276 Posts.
    PTFE,

As the posts here say that the people doing the telephoning represent HDR and not TLW I was wondering if they are attempting to get a feel for the percentage of investors that will return proxy forms. If returned completed forms are few and far between right now maybe The Registars are doing a straw poll to see what the most likely outcome will be in three weeks time

I agree with your comments on why you would say "no". However if I was TLW why should I up the ante until after the vote is decided. In a game of Poker if you hold the highest bid you would not bet against your own bid. However, if the vote is a "No" then you have the option of folding or increasing the bid. This seems a more sensible move for TLW to follow.

Mind you what they could be doing now is preparing the paperwork for a possible new bid shortly after the vote is known, should it be a "no" vote

The worst case is a "no" vote wait a while for the share price to drop,maybe, and then come back with a lower bid. Does not bear thinking about but one must consider all eventualities

So if it is a "no" we have three options

a) Tullow come back with an increased offer

b) Tullow walk away from HDR

c) Tullow holds back hope share price drops and offers a lower bid

What this needs is a second bidder. I hope one appears by the end of next week. Then we may see some fireworks. IMO the potential of HDR is worth more than TLW are now offering

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.