interesting den benstill nothing about the polling that place mr...

1. 20,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    interesting den ben
    still nothing about the polling that place mr windsor ahead

and then
    I quote you
    "I have also noted (something that he's supporters should keep in mind) that he is prepared to ANYTHING AT All For The Job:"

and YOU PLACED
    an photo of mr windsor
    DIRECTLY under your quote

For which, we give you a big red 'tick' and a red star,
    as you are
    100% correct
    we are talking about the person, mr windsor

YOU related to
    "prepared to ANYTHING "

as this person may have to fear... note the word comrade, I wrote 'may'........ not if nor does or anything else that races into your mind,

because mr windsor sold his farms at number of times at a higher price/rate than the so called going rate per hecter.. hey he was real lucky with his sales, we could then think

and what did he sell his farms for, none other than Coal

now good comrade,
    I am not suggesting anything, of course, other than mr windsor was real lucky with his farm sales

and the other farmers around his area would be totally thrilled and will vote for this very lucky fellow, but then again maybe not

did you hear about the inquiry that has exposed some lucky coal/ farm sales in NSW, surely you must have as it included Labor Members

now before you get excited and cry, mods come here, I am not suggesting or implying anything other than this person was real lucky with his sale of his farms to Coal interests

surely this person is not the PM of any country let alone Australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.