LYC 0.93% $6.53 lynas rare earths limited

Pollution in China and what it means for lynas

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I thought I would share this article with you.
    Beijing Raises Smog Alert as Airport Cancels 227 Departures

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...inst-outdoor-activity-on-severe-air-pollution

It attracted my attention the measures that were taken by the Chinese authority to decrease the level of pollution:
    . Beijing this year has imposed two red alerts, the highest on the scale, prompting measures including school closures, traffic restrictions and factory operation limits.

Factory operation limits will reduce production and if we talk about the rare earth producers, that is certainly a good news for Lynas.

I would expect that the authority will intensify its efforts in eliminating illegal miners and spending more money in upgrading the legal producers to meet  the safety standard of the environment. One would expect that during this process, there would be maintenance works, shutting down miners that do not meet the safety standards and all that will lead to decrease production.

The kids and the elderly are suffering and the relatives of the high ranking Chinese officials are not immune from asthma attacks due to pollution.
    We all know about the corruption in China, but when the health of the elite is threatened, they will do more to sort out these issues.

LYNAS HAS POSITIONED ITSELF TO BE THE LEADERS AND IT IS JUST A MATTER FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORKS TO MATERIALISE.

Good night and hope everyone had a good Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.53
Change
0.060(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $6.099B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 $6.322M 967.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 18393 $6.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.54 23292 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.55
  Change
0.060 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 574918
Last updated 14.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.