IMM 4.24% 30.8¢ immutep limited

poluke i will answer your question

1. 313 Posts.
    Even though I am in the business class lounge at the airport I can't not answer Mr Poluke's question re directors buying.

You need to understand the context of the company when you assess the real reason why Directors are buying.

An earlier post mentioned a phone call to PRR staff and that they were very dissapointed with the share price and the lack of performance given the recent announcement. They mentioned the pressure this brought to bear on the up coming capital raising.

Thus any Director buying (an remember this has been minimal in the past) is directly attributed to the Director shoring up the price ie adding weight to the buy side of a market heavy with sellers. If the Director buying is Eugene then understand that he has serious money in PRR and is loosing big time. His buying is to protect his investment.

A director buying is a good sign when it occurs in a rising market price and not a falling price. Sure, there will always be times when a share price will turn around but in general be very suspicious of Director buying in a falling market where the director has significant shares already.

Hope that helps. Need to get a beer and relax See ya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.8¢
Change
0.013(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $453.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.3¢ 30.0¢ $782.2K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 455457 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 296736 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.