MTM 0.00% 4.0¢ mtm critical metals limited

Okay, so this is an extreme guesstimate, and needs adjustment,...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Okay, so this is an extreme guesstimate, and needs adjustment, but is intented to prompt discussion and debate.

So, how big is Pomme?

Let's say 3 km x 3 km for 9 square km, or 9 million square metres.
    Then, let's say the host carbonatitite extends 500 metres deep or 0.5 km (but looks like much more), then we have 4.5 BILLION cubic metres (i.e. 4.5 million x 500) of host ore/rockclay/carbonatite. Remember 1 cubic metre of water weights 1 ton, but 1 cubic metre of REE is between 2 and 7 tons per cubic metre. Let us assume 2 tons per cubic metre (to be conservative), and at 1% REE, then we get 45million cubic metres of host ore/clay/rock/carnonatite (1% of 4.5 billuon cubic metres) x 2 tonnes per cubic metre, or 90 million tonnes of REE, which is mind-blowingly large.

I don't know if Pomme, is a porphyry type discovery, with a massive central core, but it could well be (and that'smy gut telling me), So far, the assays suggest the deeper we go, the higher the TREO/REE?

Have to say, I am not an expert, but this thing is looking like a gigantic monster! Can't wait for the assays for hole 1, due in approx. 1 week! Any especially, the ongoing visuals/assays closer to the core. It will be incredibly important (IMHO) to see hole 2 visuals and, in particular, the assays!.

I hope this works out great for us all. I know times have been aomewhat testing of late, but it is amazing what a week or two can make. Two weeks from now, all holders may be extremely pleased with MTM and LR, instead of being somewhat unhappy, with how things have been going, these past few months.

Take care all, and wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Cheers.

MicroNova2035

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $31.75K 793.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262401 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 120794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.