PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

The market is forward thinking and efficient, it ends up pricing...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194

The market is forward thinking and efficient, it ends up pricing things correctly in my opinion.

I think the macro-environment is already priced into Panoramic’s share price and just like how $100k nickel was seen as purely financial (with limited influence on the share price to the upside), I also see the current drop in nickel prices or further drops as macro-related driven by short term fear and not supportive of any real supply and demand fundamentals. i.e super low inventories, medium/ long term demand. (Again having limited influence on the share price to the downside).

I think the smart money also knows that inflation has probably started or already peaked (The current drop in energy and overall commodities market along with US holding up better post inflation news is a first giveaway).

Is a forward thinking market starting to factor the said into Panoramic’s share price. Maybe! It could also be that where are now is either at the bottom or possibly close to the bottom.

Again, I could be wrong.

Nevertheless, Panoramic’s current market cap is extremely disappointing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.