VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Once the ponds are approved, a lot is still to be done before...

1. 462 Posts.
    Once the ponds are approved, a lot is still to be done before the closed loop can be fully implemented, contracts let for construction of ponds,pipe line to ponds installed,headworks for drainage of ponds.They are going to produce 120 megaliters per year of brine. Does any one know what the evaporation rate will be,couldn't be that high close to the coast,just that the area of the ponds will cover a considerable area as they will produce 2 megs of waste per week,which is close to 20 cm of water over 1 hectare,i would imagine they will need quite a few hectares of ponds to contain the waste brine,they will have to be constructed so salt can be harvested so it won't be just a matter of digging a hole,seems to me like this could be one of the time lines they won't be able to meet for full commissioning of plant,they are already 2 months behind from original start up,can't see process being fully operational for several months unless they have plans to store or dispose of 2 million liters of brine per week,any thoughts from our more learned posters. Not trying to be negative i think we have an unbelievable future,but i see a few delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.