Ponder this on a Cold Sunday., page-3

1. 3,567 Posts.
    Well my neighbours live in a housing commission and all the 3 girls started having babies aged 14-16... in my opinion the government single mother pension is to blame... while it helped those single mothers to support there kids (when first introduced by the labour govt costing 20m per year) it also provided a massive incentive for unemployed women to have kids due to the financial incentive. While some might brand me a whatever, the census stats have backed up what I've been saying for the past few years... but who will listen to a lone individual... certainly not our government who is now scared of losing the single mother vote... the single mother pension now costs >2bn per annum... boy the pollies must be feeling STUPID right now. Imagine how many collins class subs they could have bought with that... Australia is going down hill fast due to the poor decisions of our government chasing "easy" votes. Rebel agains this and vote PAULINE HANSON. While she is stupid, the govt will listen once she has 10% of the vote.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.