RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Guys,You all know I don't post here too often. I always read the...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Guys,

You all know I don't post here too often. I always read the RRS threads and proudly call myself a "Ranger" (Up Up and AWAY).

What I don't understand is Pongo. I have communicated with him a few times on HC. He has always been very polite to me, as I have been to him. I have found when I am polite he is a complete gentleman. In fact I have even had a couple of laughs with him (why did the chicken/pongo cross the road! still laughing about that Pongo).

Clearly Pongo believes RRS is doomed to failure... I have no problem with that... this is one of those one in a million chances.... we either get very rich or we do our dough, there isn't much inbetween 37 cents and nothing. The trick is to make RRS just a small part of your portfolio and accept the risks... not fight the risks.

What I don't understand is that a lot of posters say that Pongo has a master.. he is being paid to down ramp...when he turns up things are good...etc...etc...

I just don't get it guys. Are there things you all know that I don't?? Why is Pongo not just a downramper? Looking to drop the price, buy, and trade a little higher? Lot's of others do it... many for a living, if this is what he is doing then good luck to him.

I'm just not sure about this. I happen to think the guy is well educated, well spoken, knows exactly how to upset people (hence educated in people) and is commercial astute. I have seen him totally ridicule people, and then have a menaingful converstaion with others... this guy is not stupid.

Do you guys get what I say.... I'm just not sure about Pongo ...aka Perfectstage so I am told etc...

Can someone (including Pongo) please enlighten this "Ranger" who does not have the history of the stock or the long term threads. I just want to know why I should ignore him as people want me too when I am not influenced by his posts and don't have my house on RRS.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards to all,
    Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.