RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Tony,From what I have read there are many that could probably...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Hi Tony,

From what I have read there are many that could probably answer your questions but I am not one of them. I have been in Range for a few years now and at the time that Perfectstage was around. It was said that he lost a heap on Range and from his posts it appeared he wished the same on other. Perfectstage disappeared never to be heard of again but there are posters who claimed to know who he was.

As for Pongo, well I don't know who he is but again there are others who believe that they do and that he and Perfectstage are one and the same. From what I have read it is believed that he is downramping so that the company whom he is employed by can accumulate Range shares. Again I do not know whether this is true but what I have noticed is the complete change in his style of posting. When Pongo first appeared he posted with a false Russian accent, cryptic posts, claims of inside knowledge, mocked investors and every post was negative. Pongo's style has changed considerably as he no longer has his Russian accent, his style of downramping has changed and he claims to be protecting newbies. In fact his style of negative posting now is clever, very clever. So clever in fact that maybe Pongo is not the original Pongo but someone else. Am I close to the mark Pongo?

Tony, you stated that Pongo has always been polite to you but I can recall him hanging the out the bait to you with the 'I welcome comments esp SHOWMAN' statement but of course, and as I expected, you didn't take the bait. When you politely questioned him why he wanted your comments in particular he backed down down quickly by stating he was genuine.....pmsl at that statement.

Pongo, whoever he is, is good for a laugh now and then and takes the boredom out waiting. If he was genuine then he would post a balanced view instead of the continual downramps and mocking of investors who may of bought at considerably high price levels. He most certainly isn't here to protect newbies and expose rampers as he claims. Range is speculative so I certainly hope that no one has their house on it or money that they cannot afford to lose but if they did I certainly wouldn't mock them.

Good luck
    Tim

PS Great to read your posts on PLV even though I don't hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.