STO 1.28% $7.92 santos limited

The way I see it today STO has 3 billion in the bank, 1 billion...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    The way I see it today STO has 3 billion in the bank, 1 billion of which was recently donated by ANZ. S&P s stated on Feb 4 there is no immediate threat to its BBB credit rating, when the oil price drop hit the market several weeks back sentiment immediately turned against STO as investors thought STO would have its CR cut , and rumours started suggesting a Capitol/Raising and because of the negative sentiment the share price fell out of bed, STO has cash flows growing steadily form PNG , Gladstone should kick off in 4 to 5 months , STO has sound management , management are looking to off load up to 30 per cent of the 80 percent they hold in Narrabrai simply as a backup they might need only in the event oil does head South and stays there in the long term. Oil moved toward the upside nearly 20 per cent in the last few trading sessions , maybe Oil is on the way back , maybe not , no one including OPEC know what will happen tomorrow. But its been my experience that if 2000 people are lined up for rum and coke at a rock concert the price will not get lower, it might be a tad lower to encourage people into the concert, but once inside you either be prepared to be robbed blind or miss out on a drink. Management are on top of this minor glitch in the oil price. This is the same company which was 15 bucks a few weeks ago. I think Ill stick the 100 on STO, be prepared to sit there for six months if need be and watch what happens. STO management were buying it with their ears pinned back when it got to the mid 7s.
    PA 31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.