TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Price of POO is at 74.87$... this is huge for TEG... I remember...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Price of POO is at 74.87$... this is huge for TEG... I remember it was 29.78$ in January 2016 when CH deal was done... TEG stock is way too low friends... once we have 3D seismic announcement on Xanadu.... + Cliff Head official news for additional resources + GAS announcement... TEG will go up like a shinning star... can you see this? How come some of you cannot see this... just because you have waited for so long... but check it out now a junior stock is very risky and it takes time to build... most of them goes down the drain... but this one is special... and all the keys are there... some people will regret what they have written on TEG and will lose their credibility as Hotcopper analysts... and I will become even richer than what I am because I have so much shares of TEG, NWE and GAS with different companies ... my business intuitions will soon be confirmed... check it out... I am so happy for what is coming... Rob Towner cannot screw up with TEG and GAS... when you have the best possible horses and when all stars are aligned... it is the horse who essentially runs... not only the jockey... so good luck Mr. Towner, you have a multi-millions winning lottery ticket in your pocket... please do the best job you can on this... this is the business chance of your life... your father will be so proud of you... you would have asked me to write this post 7 years ago... it would not have been possible... but I believe in change... in fact I love change and I can acknowledge when one is happening ... and I like when the losing team is winning... especially when I have financed it... and those who knows me, knows that I am a philanthropist... so I am at a stage in my life that I can invest only to help... it is such a great feeling to do that and to make money with "a different state of mind"... if I were you, I would buy this stock and stop complaining... or just wait to see that what I have written will come true... and yes, we still have a few months to wait... no problem for me... POO is at 74.87$... imagine if Xanadu announces with 3D seismic they have found millions and millions of barils... hum... do you think that TEG has waited and will pay for 3D seismic just for fun... hum...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $80.74K 4.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1240000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.