OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

POO, page-20

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I hope you get a Disallowed or better on it one day Cara . Not sure why you would want to buy more with you already owning bucket loads, but each to their own investment decisions !! On another note, the more people talk capital raising the more logical it sounds and I'm starting to wonder if this is what is strongly capping price now below 3.8c . Lets face it, any capital raising is likely to be at a 10% discount ( issuing about 10% more shares) so even if it was announced today, it does put a mini double bottom 3c price point back on the table shorter term. My next question would then be, will they offer it to shareholders or just sophisticated investors ? There is a cut off percentage of shares that can be issued on the side without shareholder approval so I'm starting to wonder if this is what is already going on behind the scenes to get the extra 5m + into the kitty with a minimum of fuss !!!?? The capping I'm seeing here is unusual yet what I've stated would at least be a logical short term reason for it happening. E.
    Last edited by ecneitap: 17/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $99.55K 8.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4316706 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 9108011 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.