FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

POO is irrelevant to the bottom line of a non producer...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    POO is irrelevant to the bottom line of a non producer especially if that non producer has a reasonable cash cushion to support them through the difficult times until POO returns to some sort of normality.
    That in itself is just a simple statement and FAR should be putting that across in an investment update. This would alleviate concerns and add to market confidence going forward.

I’m convinced the small end shareholders are just feeding fodder, sacrificial lambs to balance out the losses incurred by the big end of town. FAR also realise that interference with that process would be futile, hence the cop out statement
    ”The share price will look after itself”.

Management to me are just puppets, they know what side their bread is buttered, so they just dance to the tune put out by the big end of town, knowing that if they don’t they / we are all dead in the water.

IMO GO and his ilk are in tune with this theory, tree rattling to accelerate this low price steady rate of accumulation at the expense of the mum and dad investors. They are also not interested in backing up their statements or producing spread sheets this is beyond their brief. Spread Sh-t is more their bullseye.

The decision to PE was a basic management error, couple that with the POO downturn and the effects of the Coronavirus and I wonder if or when FAR will demonstrate leadership by detailing the coarse of action to offset these major set backs.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 50.5¢ $97.33K 190.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26752 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 109917 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.