SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Pooling evidence to send off, page-16

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Damn that's actually clever - i think you thoughts are like this - if China newspapers ran a story on our weakened AML, which is basically advertising to say Australia have relaxed our AML and here is how to exploit it through the Australian sharemarket. When our federal government read that article in a Chinese newspaper- then they might be forced to review the loophole (actually more like an exemption). I hope talking to a foreign newspaper isn't considered treason. haha

The government or some agency/ organisation (maybe some as part of a plea deal haha) might start asking some tough questions to the proper people. This would in turn ask the Aust government if they want the exemption closed or to remain in place, with reasons. self regulation doesn't work in finance it seems, so that's not a solution. might be helping to prop up the sharemarket, I guess.

This is assuming that donations from banks to political parties don't get favours. You know, like getting hundreds of millions in fines squashed, delaying royal commissions into banking, relaxing AML laws, not adjusting interest rates in line with RBA, those type of favours.

Strange/ sad that we are considering going off shore to get someone to act on this issue here. Basically we need to find the right person or group to notice who are able and willing to act on this information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.